in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Saturday, August 25, 2012

day 9: snitches and stitches and ditches - self forgiveness and self-commitment statements

- i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value dishonesty.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to devalue honesty or the truth of 'what is'.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tricking myself into believing and manifesting the idea that i am not able to see 'what is'. thus, i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that i am the only thing that stands in the way of me seeing the truth of 'what is' HERE.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value myself, as a lie. to where i defend the lie, as myself, to not have to give up what i have placed value in. in this i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and live that the ONLY value here is LIFE and what is best for ALL LIFE within consideration of ALL LIFE.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that the truth of a situation is only to be feared if i fear accountability for the totality of the "real me" within the situation.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dirty the definition of trust and the physical act of being trustworthy to one that actually devalues trust as the value is placed in secret keeping and standing as a dishonest representation of self.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that in valuing a false representation of 'what is', of the truth, i am valuing a false representation of myself.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that as LIFE is HERE, standing as the truth of 'what is', so should i. so that i can stand within oneness of life as a physical representation.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to places lies above life. in this i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manifest anger within me when faced with the truth of 'what is' as LIFE because i desire the lie.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the "real me" within statements like snitches get stitches or snitches get ditches that is standing as the physical representation of dishonesty.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand as the physical representation of dishonesty.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an idea of comfort around a lie.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the many ways in which my dishonesty is so plainly HERE for me to see.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the self honesty within and as me in favor of resting in the created idea of comfort around a lie.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see the reflection of my own dishonesty within myself in the world of dishonesty that is HERE for all. as i add my piece of dishonesty to the whole of accepted and allowed dishonesty HERE.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the lie because it makes me feel good.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beLIEve in the lie.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny the truth of 'what is' because it forces accountability and responsibility. thus, i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an idea of fear around accountability and responsibility.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that just because being honest is socially unacceptable is NOT a reason to be dishonest. it is an excuse to be dishonest.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing social "rules" that OBVIOUSLY do not consider all life to direct me instead of being the self directive principle within my actions.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing the ideas of those that hate the truth to direct me instead of being the self directive principle within my actions.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that i am the only authority there is over me and the way i move. and any movement is ultimately by way of my acceptances and allowances.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard my accountability and responsibility for all that is HERE as my individual self.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard my accountability and responsibility for all that is HERE as our collective reality.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see the self participation that is involved in the delusional state i put myself in to where i am "not able"/unwilling to see the truth of 'what is'.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to live as the physical manifestation of 'my word'.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to cause someone physical pain to feed to need of the ego.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to cause someone physical pain because they do not display my idea of value for dishonesty.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create and manifest the idea that someone who is honest about the "wrong" thing should be killed.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create and manifest the idea that someone who is honest about the "right" thing should be praised.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have judgments and ideas 'what is'.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to cause someone physical pain because they have told the truth about me.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny the truth of myself and expect others to value denying that truth as well.

--i commit myself to stand as honesty towards myself and to those around me.

i commit myself to move myself as the physical expression of LIFE within self honesty.

i commit myself to speak on the societal misrepresentation of the truth teller.

i commit myself to stand up for LIFE in situations where its value is being given to dishonesty.

i commit myself to show that we must stand accountable for our actions that manifest 'what is'. and in this that accountability is not to be feared if it is to be directed.

i commit myself to move myself within what is HERE as LIFE for all and not rest in the fantasy of my ideas and desires.

i commit myself to stop the judgement of things and simply see them as they are.

i commit myself to delete all ideas and manifestations of fear within myself and move as the self directive principle within all of my actions in which participate in the manifestation of the world.

i commit myself NOT to move and manifest and experience of 'the defense charACTer' when someone is voicing a truth about myself.

i commit myself to stand accountable for my actions in which participate in the manifestation of the world.

i commit myself NOT to be trusted with secrets, or hiding the truth of 'what is', but to be trusted with LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment