in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Monday, August 27, 2012

day 11: glorification

definitions

glorification -noun-

1. the act of glorifying or state of being glorified

glorify -verb-

1. to give glory, honor, or high praise to; exalt.

2. to cause to be or seem more glorious or excellent than is actually the case.

3. to give glory to, especially through worship.

we do this often. glorify things. glorify people. glorify experiences. glorify pieces ( of time, of earth, of fabric..)

this happens often with celebrities. whitney houston. steve jobs. neil armstrong. people care about what happens with these beings because their well being has exalted over the well being of most other beings. this is the truth of the matter within our care and consideration and attention towards celebrities, their lives, their deaths, if they are eating and where, if they are wearing clothes and who made them...but we couldn't care less about moving to make sure all have a right to a dignified life once born. our worship of those that keep us entertained/distracted displays our abysmal attempt at humanity as we disregard the millions that die by our acceptances and allowances as we keep ourselves happy and apathetic. one of the many ways we separate life HERE into worthy and unworthy piles.

this glorification happens within the family as well. where people will do great things at the request or need of someone with whom they "share blood". it is not okay if someone in our family is not able to eat. it is not okay if someone in our family is or is going to be homeless. in this case, we act. we move. we do what needs to get done. but not because it needs to get done. no. we do it because we have created an idea of glorification around our family that gives a big "oh well!" to the rest of LIFE. as the superior idea of honor is given to family only. this selfish "love" needs to end. our physical manifestation of the definitions of love and care and consideration should be distributed equally HERE so that all of life is shown value as the only value is LIFE.

value -noun-

1. worth in usefulness or importance.

-i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify celebrities.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify myself within my "right" to glorify and have "my favorite" celebrities who i see as superior than other beings as well as myself.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my care and consideration and attention to those that entertain me.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give disregard to those that do not entertain me.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give the truth of the world my ass to kiss.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to give my attention to the world in which i am apart of HERE. thus i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see my participation in the manifestation of a world that welcomes a passive attitude towards needless death and mistreatment and abuse.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from all life. to where i care more about myself and my well being then other expressions of life.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider the well being of "my family" but NOT the well being of all families equally. thus, i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that in this would show the true definition of consideration with no limitation.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that BLOOD is BLOOD. and we all share a commonality of blood. it is the ideas that i place on the blood within my particular family that keep me separating myself and my family from others.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ideas around "shared blood". in this i forgive myself for accepting and allowing the ideas i created around "shared blood" to help me create justification for my lack of care for LIFE in totality.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to physically manifest a limited definition of love that only reaches as far as my idea of "shared blood" goes.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only consider some LIFE within what i do and how i move.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider ALL LIFE within what i do and how i move.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place and idea of "worthiness" on celebrities and "unworthiness" most non celebrities.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny this placement of worth.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify pieces of the earth. to where i am not me, stable where ever i am.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify objects. to where i am not able to move myself effectively if i do not stroke an addiction to the self-possession experience i created around an object/possession.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand the uselessness of our idea of 'glorification'.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the only value here as LIFE... not my life. not one life. not a piece of life. ALL LIFE.

--self-commitment statements to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment