in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Sunday, August 26, 2012

day 10: seeing the "real me" - self-commitment statements

--i commit myself to look past the charACTers that we play to consider who we are existing as within our actions.

i commit myself to show that these charACTers that we play are not who we are in fact but are who we are when existing in separation from 'what is' in favor of self created fantasy.

i commit myself to investigate the charACTers that i see myself playing out to consider who i stand as within the consequences of charACTers.

i commit myself to show that consequence only has negative connotation if labeled by self. and within this i commit myself to show that consequence is to be investigated as it shows the unfolding of actions and their manifestation HERE in the physical.

i commit myself to see, realize and understand.

i commit myself to not move as judgement but as consideration and a willingness to see 'what is' without trying to make it into 'what i want it to be'.

i commit myself to expose the "real me" of us in relation to our ideas of entertainment. much is to be exposed of who we are and how we are manifesting ourselves in this world through the consideration of our entertainment.

i commit myself to consider my direct participation within situations. to walk the web of connection that is all life here.

i commit myself to walk as awareness and consideration of all. to where i will not rest in the charACTer but dig to find the "real me" within situations.

i commit myself to show that self interest (accepted and allowed and physically manifested self interest) within entertainment is what leads to abuse. i commit myself to show that we can enjoy ourselves HERE together within oneness and equality and a bottom line of what is best for all life within our entertainment.

i commit myself to show that our fear of doing things differently in this world stems from generational acceptance and allowance that goes back to the beginning of time. within this i commit myself to show that walking out of these cycles are possible but they must be walked.

i commit myself to consider the point of equality and oneness and consideration of LIFE, as LIFE, when assessing what it is that entertains me.

i commit myself to consider the statements my actions and acceptances and allowances are actually making.

No comments:

Post a Comment