in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Saturday, August 18, 2012

day 4: possession 3 - self commitment statements

definitions

commitment -noun-

1. the state of quality of being committed.

2. the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself.

3. engagement,involvement.

the purpose of self commitment statements following self forgiveness is to realign ones self after having realized the mental binds to something through self forgiveness. thus to prepare ones self, with statements of commitments, to walk the self corrective actions that are REQUIRED of self to stop the pattern. self forgiveness, self commitment statements, application of self correction. doing one will not do. doing all three but not moving ones self to be the directive principle within ones words and actions, will not do. this is something that it has taken me a while to grasp. that there is NO quick fix. i cannot simply want it. want to change. want change. say the words. want the results. heh, that is nothing really. want. desire. words are meaningless without my action and participation in their physical manifestation. in everything, i must be physically involved.

change -verb-

1. to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

2. to transform or convert.

--i commit myself to not pick at myself as i am use to picking at life. where i pick and choose what i want to see and what i do not want to see disregarding the fact that ALL is HERE for me self honestly see. not to judge and separate myself from as if it does not exist or pertain to me.

i commit myself to stop judging the expression of myself as "ugly if i dont pick". where in i give myself the mental "ultimatum" of ' pick or be ugly '.

i commit myself to moving within oneness and equality with my entire physical body. to where the care that i am moving to give to myself within this process of walking out of a self created fantasy of me and into the reality of myself as LIFE will be given to every inch of my physical body.

i commit myself to show that we pick at ourselves because we have created an idea of shame around our physical bodies due to the ideas held and manifested by each and every one of us.

i commit myself to be aware of the unwanted movements of my hand to my face to pick at myself. in this i am able to stop the automation of thought (ideas) into the physical by stopping my physical participation as the directive principle within MY self movement.

i commit myself to show that there are many ways in which we "pick at" ourselves in this world. in all ways, always, that which is "picked at" gets worse. as it is not addressed.

i commit myself to show that parents teach children to pick at themselves through the actions taken by parents displayed, as an example, to their children.

i commit myself to show that parents teach children to pick at other beings in the world they come across that do not fit the idea of "what is" according to teachings passed on from the parent.

i commit myself to show that every parent is always standing as an example to their children.

i commit myself to show that walking back the direct parental participation within the CULTivation of their children to realize the oneness of accountability for what is here - is not a "free pass" to the child within self responsibility for their actions. thus i commit myself to show that all must individually and collectively stand as the physical manifestation of accountability for the world that is all of OURS.

i commit myself to show that in ALL things WE are the movers of ourselves. thus i commit myself to show that choice exist within each and every one of us within how we move ourselves physically in the physical reality and that we are constantly making choices when we move ourselves this way or that way. and also when we accept and allow ourselves to be moved this way or that way.

i commit myself to move within awareness and self control of my entire physical body.

i commit myself to always consider my direct participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment