in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

day 12: glorification - self-commitment statements

-- i commit myself to consider others as i want to be considered, treat others as i want to be treated within oneness and equality with all HERE.

i commit myself to see, realize and understand the mutual respect that should be given to all forms of LIFE.

i commit myself to show that in our glorification of people we are placing the ideas we create about life within our glorification over LIFE itself. in this i commit myself to show that we are valuing the self created ideas around a person as it relates to us specifically and not showing LIFE value.

i commit myself to show that within our glorification of certain people or groups allowance is given for those we do not glorify in our minds to suffer. as we truly attempt to "care" when it is those that we have given our idea of superiority or importance to.

i commit myself to consider and move with other forms of LIFE, within oneness and equal as myself, to distribute my physical participation of care HERE.

i commit myself to show that ALL LIFE is to be valued as the only value is LIFE.

i commit myself to show that within our world of capitalism we have manifested a world that labels people "worth" and unworthy" of LIFE even once born into LIFE and HERE. and that we condemn much LIFE to suffer at the hand of our self interest needlessly.

i commit myself to move to be aware of points where i may be existing as a 'self glorification charACTer' to where i am NOT moving within oneness and connection to all HERE but placing value in ideas that i have created and accepted and allowed and manifested within me for me as self glorification.

i commit myself to STOP the glorification of objects or clothes or shoes or 'personal' items.

i commit myself to drop my ideas of ownership created around the word 'personal'.

i commit myself to drop my ideas of importance and ownership created around the word 'family'.

i commit myself to consider the LIFE and expression of others as i have falsely taught myself to only consider within those i glorified. though i commit myself to address and change the starting point to one of a mutual consideration of LIFE, as myself.

i commit myself see, realize and understand the "real me" within the way i choose to move myself. to move as a physical representation of accountability within the way i choose to move myself.

i commit myself to put the value where it belongs, within LIFE, and move from that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment