in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Saturday, March 8, 2014

day 30: our living room floor - sf/scs

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create tension within me when i consider the needless state of the ground outside.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see each one of us here in this house that is the one world we live in as a contributor in its state in totality.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall into a self dug pit of sadness over the state of the ground outside. in this i miss the opportunity to walk the realization of our responsibility within the point of litter.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to address my dismissal of stability in favor of a accepted and allowed reaction as sadness.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to diminish my responsibility for the state of the ground outside because i do not litter. to know is not enough. and really, to do is not enough either. we must be willing to equally walk our talk and talk our walk. in this i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not speak to others about litter because i do not see it as "my place" in this place that is this house in this one world we live in.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be blinded by my idea of ownership vs public property.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be blinded by my idea of property.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider the effect my litter has on other people.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider the effect my litter has on the animals in this world.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider the effect my littering actually has on myself.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider exactly why trash exist or how it is supposedly disposed of. i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think it is not my place to ask such questions and that it is someone elses responsibility.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider that i am some one else.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create and experience discomfort within myself when presented with the practicality of a situation in which i have perpetuating abuse.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the totality of the earth that assist in the breath i breathe when i litter.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become complacent within the idea of our current disposal of trash. within

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see the problem that is litter begins and ends, as any problem, with me. how i experience myself within basically seeing a portion of myself/ourselves, is initiated by me. i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to move as stability within a shameless sense of self discovery.



i commit myself to slowing down my participation. to breathe and see exactly what it is i participate in with my actions.

i commit myself to appreciate the world around me. not only the people that i share this house with but the house, the floors, the foundation and the ground around.

i commit myself to be the change.


No comments:

Post a Comment