in this blog i will be walking myself out of years of programming. who i have become is not who i really am as Life within what is best for all. who i have become is who i am within self interest and a disregard for all other life. and to change this i must first be willing to self honestly look at how myself was made. to do this i will, through self-investigation, see within myself the patterns i participate in, the characters i have created and the ideas the i accept and allow and how these things manifest in the physical as "me". and i apply self-forgiveness for all this mess. then i bring action to cause with self-correction in moments to live as the directive principle within my movement so i can be trusted with Life to do what is best for all in every breath. consideration. honesty. oneness. equality. and so i walk..

Monday, February 17, 2014

day 25: waste not need not - sf/scs

context- day 24: waste not need not

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept that there must be waste.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see myself within the creation of the word waste.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to really address the issues of our waste. i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow excuses instead of demanding solutions which are here.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pass responsibility for our waste somewhere else where i am not present. where i am not accountable. i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think someone else is responsible for my waste.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see where it is that I specifically am contributing to the waste of time, energy, space and potential within myself and within the world as a collection of selves.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question our practices here in our world. whether these practices actually support US, not just me but US, here.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to jump head first into the idea of this system, as is, being the only option for a manifestation of our collective selves here.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to really explore options here in this world..to really explore this world within simplicity and a truth that is not my owned but ours equally. we are given a set platform from our parents and mostly youth believe what the parent believe. in this i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that we do not have to physically manifest the ideas of our parents. they are ushers. not dictators. whether we think so or not.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to always take the easy route versus the best route.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the word 'best'. or to fear my responsibility within this word as the giver of its definition. i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe i am not able to know what is best and so i throw my hands up at the question because i have accepted that i cannot know what can be.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear seeing who we are existing as within what we do. in this we miss the opportunity for self awareness and self responsibility.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cut corners. in this acceptance and allowance from myself i display what i will accept ad allow from my world. if i accept and allow the idea that i cannot change then i accept and allow the idea that my world cannot change. and neither are rightly true. but both can be accepted and allowed.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stay quiet in the face of needless waste. i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that all points of correction start with me.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see the clarity that is readily in the forefront of our reality. we constantly show ourselves to ourselves. though miss who we are. i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see things as they actually are but instead viewing them as id like them to be.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider other options for our living. i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider other life within our living.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that we either physically manifest our abundance here or we physically manifest our possibility of scarcity.

i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make manufactured decision. meaning decisions based on the influence of something other than myself. in this i lend my power of creation through and as the physical to an outside source.

i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be informed on the way the public is steered and encourage and guided via the media. in this i forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question every single decision that comes from me being aware and informed on the way the public has been manufactured.

i forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to consider the correlation between food waste and starvation and unused homes and homelessness. nor have i considered the practicality of a system that accepts and allows these things to exist simultaneously. needlessly.


i commit myself to explore my waste. of time, energy, space, materials and potential.

i commit myself to seeing what i am capable of..what is best..and standing as its physical manifestation.

i commit myself to stand in the face of accepted and allowed and created fear of the unknown or the new or the unfamiliar when really researching a final solution to a problem.

i commit myself to investigate the make up of any decision that comes from me. to actually see what factors, ideas, memories, separations (likes, dislikes) that contribute to the decision made. and whether any of those things actually matter towards the practicality of the decision.

i commit myself to consider all, not just myself, within the decision that i make. i commit myself to see that my contribution as my decision make up our contribution of our decisions. i matter. i am one vote.

i commit myself to not rest in the current state of accepted mediocrity. of self or of the world. i will question. i will engage. i will research. i will consider. i will see. i will change as i walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment